Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 64: Gray #5

I just started this whole blog experience this week so I'm playing catch-up on this cool photo project called Project64 (project64colors.blogspot.com).  Last week's color was Gray.  Here's my submission.

Gray was sorta easy for me considering it's been pretty gray outside lately.  Most people have been pretty disgusted with this whole Snowmageddon or Snowpocalypse we've been dealing with the past few weeks.  Don't get me wrong, it's a real pain in the butt to not be able to leave the house or miss an entire week's worth of pay, but I chose to focus on the positives.  We got to lay around and just be lazy together.  No one had to be anywhere.  People tend to over schedule their lives these days and forget it's ok to just be.  I also happen to think snow is beautiful.  How can you not see the awesomeness in a snow drift, or an icicle, or the sun reflecting off fresh snow?

Went "hunting" through some old pictures and found 2 more.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Welcome to the fun of Project 64!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, snow is beautiful and it's always nice to slow down and just be with your family! This is a wonderl picture and we are glad to have you join our journey at project64!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete