Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project 64: Spring Green #13

Yes, I skipped #12 Tickle Me Pink.  Yes, I'll come back to it this weekend before it's due.  In the mean time I thought I'd get #13 out of the way because it's evidently a hard color to find.

I love all shades of green.  And I love the beginning of Spring when all the flowers and trees are breaking free from Winter.  But, and this is the same problem I had last week, I didn't want to take a pic of a random tree or flower.

I was driving through a neighborhood for work yesterday and noticed this mossy retaining wall.



Of course, I'll keep looking.  Maybe something more exciting will jump out at me next week.  Until then, enjoy more Tickle Me Pink and Spring Green over at Project 64.

4 comments:

  1. The moss is definitely a spring green!
    I bet that wall is gorgeous when all the blooms are out.

    Carletta's Captures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good eye to catch Spring Green in an unusual place! Mine is at: http://www.peripheralperceptions.org/2011/04/03/project64-spring-green/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, good eye and nice find for spring green! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete