Thursday, March 17, 2011

The ZOO!

Today, we went to the zoo.  We met up with my sister and her two kids and our friend Cindy and her son.  We have learned over the years that it's best to get there when the gates open and leave exactly three hours later, take plenty of snacks and drinks, to not bring cash since all those fun little extras cost $5 cash, that one trip through the buildings each year is enough, and that's it's best to visit the zoo when no one else is there (yikes!).  We also decided this time that every once in a while we should visit the zoo kidless so that we actually get to experience the zoo and not play mommy the whole time.


The little girls weren't too sure about this strange creature.  It's a sheep, girls.







No zoo trip is complete without climbing all over the tiger statue and posing for a picture.


Our crazy little friend!


Exactly three hours later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kim, that last one CRACKS ME UP! I know you were gone by the time we made it out, but Wyatt had the meltdown of the century in the parking lot. They were all so tired! I posted my favorite pictures of the girls on my blog...I'll email you the rest later! Thanks again for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete