Friday, April 8, 2011

Theme Thursday: A Touch of Spring

My friend Cindy just introduced me to another fun photo project at Another Day Another Diaper called Theme Thursday.

I know it's Friday but I'm going to jump in on this one too.  This week's theme is A Touch of Spring.  Here are my photos.  The first one is my submission.  The second is just for fun.

One of my favorite things about Spring is the flood of wildflowers in our yard.  The girls LOVE to pick them and bring them to me.




Both pics (as always) taken with my iPhone.

3 comments:

  1. Aw. What cute kiddos! It's so nice of them to bring you flowers! Lovely. Thank you so much for linking up with us for Theme Thursdays A Touch of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kim, I just love the one of the girls! Ashlyn looks the same size as the little girls...funny.
    I'm glad you're playing along and humoring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like triplets here. They pretty much are the same size. Ashlyn is just taller. I expect L & K to catch up soon though.

    ReplyDelete