Sunday, May 8, 2011

Theme Thursday: Desserts

I've been slacking in a lot of things lately.  Blogging being one of them.  I've been EXHAUSTED for about 3 weeks now.  But, I'm starting to figure out why I'm so tired all the time.  In the middle of typing that first sentence I realized it was a little too quiet and I found my three year old twins halfway down the road walking themselves to Grandma's house.  They must have forgotten that I told them to stay ON the porch.  Geez.  On to the theme...

In my spare time....BAHAHAHA! spare time...anyway, I like to decorate cakes.  I've done a few for other people, but I mostly just do cakes for us...birthdays, special occassions.  This is a Mother's Day cake I made this weekend for my husband's Aunt and Cousin.  I'm not great at piping frosting but I did recently receive an awesome Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator from my good friend Cindy that definitely makes it easier!



Check out the other desserts at Theme Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment