Thursday, October 27, 2011

Homeschool: N is for Newspaper

I've been trying to plan our lessons with one week having lots of projects and activities and the next week being kind of light.  Since, apparently, lots of unexpected things seem to pop up in our life. N is our light week...a very light week...like, two days.

N is for Newspaper.  I know what you're thinking.  Why the heck would you pick newspaper as your theme?  Honestly, I have no idea.  It was the picture on the Handwriting Without Tears workbook for N so I just kind of went with it.  When I started searching for newspaper crafts and activities I was actually surprised by what was out there.

So, this week we practiced writing the letter N, played with newspapers and ads, made collages out of newspaper clippings, and colored on newspaper. 


 The Ns aren't great but somebody wrote a pretty good P!



We, of course, have to draw on OU newspaper.


N worksheet can be found at education.com

Next up...H.

No comments:

Post a Comment