Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An award and an update

I linked my diy 4x4 pumpkins (from You Craft Me Up)  to Three Mango Seeds for her Motivational Monday a few weeks ago and Clydia passed on the Versatile Blogger award to me!  Wow, thanks Clydia!  So, there are some rules on accepting the award.  #1 link back to the blogger that passed it on to you.  #2 list 7 things you may not know about me.  #3 pass the award on to another blogger.


7 Things You May Not Know...
1.  I was a major dork in high school.  I'm still a major dork.  I just don't care.
2.  I'm a horrible house keeper
3.  I have social anxiety...or I'm "shy"
4.  My hubby is my best friend (even though we get on each other's nerves a lot)
5.  I'm a middle child
6.  I look like my Grandma
7.  My dream is to be a farmer...chickens, garden, cows...the whole deal.

And I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to...
Piper at The Barefoot Indian (a real farmer)
Gloria at The Real Housewife of Osage County (someone with crazier kids than mine)

And an update.  Remember how I told you I can't put real pumpkins on my porch?  Well, apparently I can't put fake ones or bales of hay either.  Our dog decided this is where he'll sleep from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment