Friday, January 27, 2012

Homeschool : R is for Rain

We had fun with this one too.  We didn't get a chance to go to the library this week for books about weather and rain.

Cloud cut out + Christmas tinsel

The girls got an easel for Christmas.  I've been trying to use it for our lessons.  I just set it up with either letter tracing or something like this for them to do randomly throughout the week.

I drew the clouds then they had to draw rain.

Rainbow template can be found here.  We glued Froot Loops on the make a rainbow.



I just made this one up one night when my brother and his AWESOME girlfriend were visiting.  The girls were more than a little excited and needed something to do with their hands.  They just glued them on randomly but you could have them glue them on in a pattern.


We also did letter and weather worksheets from Education.com

No comments:

Post a Comment