Saturday, June 9, 2012

Homeschool : I is for Ice Cream

We're back!  We had some major ISP problems over the past month...not to mention all the busy-ness of the end of the school year and then our family vacation!

We did I a while back but I never got to share it.  We also took a huge break from "school" and we're just now getting started back up again.

There are several printable Ice Cream cone templates out there.  The girls decorated theirs with colors and stickers.



I can't find the template I printed but here is a similar one.  I labeled them with the colors and they were supposed to color them with the matching color and then stack them on their ice cream cone.


And of course, some I worksheets from Education.com and Twistynoodle.com


We also took a "fieldtrip" to Cherry Berry!  (I totally realize Cherry Berry is fro-yo and not ice cream but to a 4 year old it's all the same)

Up next: G is for Gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment