The One Where She Logged In To Blogger

I’m thinking of turning the ole bloggy blog back on.  

I’m terrible at blogging but I need an outlet in These Difficult Times.

So, to catch up.  I’m Kim. I’m 39.  Currently in my second week of quarantine for Covid 19 exposure.

Yay. 

My kids are 15.5, 12, and 12 now.  TikTok is lyfe.  

We pulled them from public school five years ago and we’re currently on a short summer break from homeschooling. Our method is a little bit literature-based/a little bit lazy.  We go year round and are in the middle of the Revolutionary War in both “grades”.  

We live in a rural area on 9 acres that we share with my parents.  We’re thinking about buying a cow for beef and spent the beginning of the summer putting up a fence.  

We’re about to go through some significant life changes.  My husband is losing his job of 19 years to the terrible economy.  Instead of relocating with the company, he’s considering a career change.  I, in turn, will go from part time to full time at my job as a PT Assistant to offset the change in salary.  Because of this, we’ve had to examine our lavish lifestyle (Ha!) and cut back our spending significantly.  And for the first time: stick to a budget.  

Yay. 

I don’t know what I’ll write about but it’s guaranteed to be boring as hell.  

See you soon.  

Comments

Popular Posts